Applying for a loan online is secure, fast and easy.
Sheboygan Area Credit Union offers some of the lowest rates on loans you'll find anywhere. Because we're member-owned, we work to keep our rates low and our terms simple and easy to understand—with no unexpected surprises. From Home Equity Lines of Credit to Mortgages, from loans for your next vehicle, to loans for snowmobiles, we have everything you need!
ONE AND DONE LOAN SPECIAL!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective January 19, 2022. Sample Loan Payment: 2.28% APR for 12 months would be a monthly payment of $421.83 per $5,000 borrowed, with a credit score above 719, loan closed electronically, and e-statements with direct deposit/auto loan payment transfer from a SACU account. Payment example does not include payment protection premiums and payment obligation may be higher. The actual APR will depend on credit history and loan terms. Other rates and terms available. Existing SACU loans do not qualify for this offer. Offer ends 2/28/2022.
Apply online or contact our Loan Department at 920-459-5154 with any questions or to begin your loan application. Subject to credit approval, membership required. Some restrictions apply. equal credit opportunity.
Mortgage Loans at Great Rates
Mortgage Loans at Great Rates. Looking for a LOWER monthly mortgage payment or paying off faster with a shorter term? How about consolidation of other debt or cashing out the equity for home improvements, college, etc.? A Mortgage Refinance could be the ANSWER! Apply today and take advantage of interest rates as low as 2.50% (2.570% APR*) on a 15 year fixed rate closed-end mortgage loan. Call 920-459-5154 for details. Subject to credit and collateral approval, membership required. Some restrictions apply.
*Annual Percentage Rate: A sample payment at 2.570% APR would be $533.43 based on a loan amount of $80,000 with a term of 15 years, first lien position, 70% loan to value, and having a credit score above 719. Owner-occupied properties only. Low closing costs. If an appraisal ($400 estimate) and title insurance ($375 estimate) are required, there will be an additional charge. Monthly payments listed do not include real estate property taxes, homeowner’s insurance or add-ons. If applicable, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Membership eligibility required. Equal Credit Opportunity,
Balance Transfer Promotion
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. SACU is currently promoting a 2.99% Annual Percentage Rate balance transfer offer for 6 months or 6 billing cycles. After the 6 month or 6 billing cycles have ended, your credit card's remaining transferred balance will revert back to the standard card rate. No balance transfer fee! $250.00 minimum balance transfer amount.
Additional limitations, terms and conditions may apply. The request to pay off/pay down your credit card balance with other creditors may take up to thirty (30) days. Please see a SACU Loan Officer for specific terms and conditions or call (920) 459-5154.
Offer expires 6/30/2022
Auto & Recreation Vehicles
Whatever car you're dreaming of, we'll help put it in your driveway.
Whether it's that bright red sports car or a crossover for family adventures—or even your very first car ever—SACU can help get you behind the wheel. We've got great rates for new or used vehicle loans, and we can lend up to 115% of the retail value of your vehicle.
- New and Used Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
- Travel Trailers
Apply online and get pre-approved financing before you visit the dealership. Avoid the hassle of negotiating over financing so you can concentrate on finding the vehicle you want!
Whether buying your first home or refinancing your current one, Sheboygan Area Credit Union is here to help you choose the right mortgage product to meet your needs!
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- First Mortgages (10 to 30 year Fixed Rate)
- Second Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans / Home Equity Lines of Credit
A list of items you'll need while going through the Mortgage loan process:
- Two most recent pay stubs for each applicant, unless paid weekly then you will need 4 paystubs.
- Last two years W2s or 1099s for each applicant.
- Last two months checking and savings account statements from all accounts.
- Current awards letter from the provider of such income as disability, social security, child support, alimony, pension, annuity, or any other type of alternate income (if applicable).
- Court order for child support or alimony paid or received (if applicable).
- Most recent statement for any other assets (401k, IRA, pension, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.).
- Insurance agent contact information if known.
Follow the links below for information on some of our great Mortgage options:
- ARM Loan - With an ARM your interest rate is a variable rate and may change over the life of the loan. Rate changes are based on 5-year Treasury Bill Index.
- Conventional Loan - A popular mortgage option for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home.
- FHA Loan - Designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment. They are typically more flexible in credit and income requirements.
- 203(k) Loan - An FHA loan that provides borrows with the opportunity to combine renovation costs with their mortgage financing.
- USDA Loan - USDA loans have income limitations and are geared towards low-to-moderate income borrowers. they offer lower interest rates and no down payment is required.
- VA Loan - A mortgage that is backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans. With no down payment requirement and competitive interest rates, its a great choice for eligible applicants.
- The FNMA HomeReady Program - Great for low to moderate income borrowers with modest savings, thanks to the low down payment options.
hide thisApply Today! Follow the Contact Us button below and speak with a Loan Officer. Contact SACU by phone for mortgage inquires at (920) 459-5151.
Calculators & Frequently Asked Questions
If you need extra cash—for whatever reason—our Personal Loans can offer funds you need at rates you can afford.
Personal loans are available for a wide variety of purposes such as vacations, computer equipment, household goods, appliances, taxes, back-to-school needs, etc.
- Home Improvement Loans
- Mobile Home Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Holiday Loans
- Kwik Cash
- Debt Consolidation
- Many Other Purposes — Just Ask!
SACU offers MasterCard® and VISA® Credit Cards, featuring
- Competitive, Low Interest Rates
- No Annual Fees
- VISA® and MasterCard®,
- Online access to your account at www.ezcardlnfo.com
Credit Card electronic Statements (eStatements)
Sign up for Credit Card eStatements:
• Eliminate paper clutter and save paper
• Protect your personal information from theft
• Reduce your risk of mail fraud
• Easy to access and Green!
• Receive your statements quickly and safely!
• An email will be sent each month when your statement is ready to view.
How to enroll:
- Single sign-on offered — just log into your SACU Home (online) Banking account. Click "Credit Cards" tab at the top of the page.
- You are now transferred to your Credit Card site eZcard. Select Statements > Statement Delivery Options.
- Click "Electronic" to change your statement preference. Once you choose this option, please view the agreement that appears.
- Click "Verification" button to open the PDF document and find your code. Enter the code in the field provided.
- Click Agree and Verify to finish your enrollment for Credit Card eStatement.
- You may also enroll directly at www.ezcardinfo.com
- Contact a SACU representative for help enrolling today! Call SACU at 920.459.5151 or Credit Card Services 866.604.0380
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN A STUDENT LOAN THROUGH SHEBOYGAN AREA CREDIT UNION. We will be announcing a new student loan agreement with a new vendor in the next 30 days. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS!
With college costs growing fast, it's time to borrow smarter.
Get the money you need to help make higher education happen.
Borrow responsibly We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.